Custom Marine Boat Docks Bradenton Beach
Enjoy your Waterfront Property to the Max in Bradenton Beach with Custom Boat Docks
From the beautiful look of wood to the easy maintenance of composite, Wood Dock & Seawall is your Bradenton Beach expert when it comes to designing, installing, repairing, and maintaining marine boat docks. Whether you are looking for a floating dock or a fixed dock, our team can design a boat dock that fits your lifestyle and waterfront property needs. Family owned and locally operated since 1987, we are one of the oldest and most experienced marine construction contractors in the area. Our residential and commercial boat docks are available in a wide variety of sizes and dimensions to ensure your boat dock is built exactly how you dreamed it would be. Whether you are looking to install a new boat dock, replace an old one or repair your existing dock, our team of experts will work with you from the start of your dock design to the final build to help ensure that your new dock meets your functional and aesthetic needs. From homeowners and condominium complexes to private corporations and marinas, our team can fulfill all the needs of your property, large or small.
Boat Docks, Repair and Maintenance in Bradenton Beach
Along with new custom boat dock design and installation, Wood Dock and Seawall also offers boat dock repair and maintenance. We can repair your current boat dock or help give it a new improved look. Whatever your marine construction needs may be, contact Wood Dock and Seawall.
Boat Dock Features
Building your boat dock is as important to us as it is to you, which is why we offer nothing less than the best. Some of our boat dock features include:
- Marine Grade Pressure Treated Lumber: 8 – 10 inch 2.5 C.C.A. marine grade pressure-treated piling and decking with upgrades to the composite decking of your choice.
- Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts: When building our boat docks, we attach the entire substructure with stainless steel carriage bolts.
- Stainless Steel Screws: All decking is secured with stainless steel screws.
What Type of Boat Dock Do I Need?
Choosing the right type of boat dock for your property involves more than just selecting a style that is visually pleasing. There are a variety of things to consider when determining your docks needs.
Asking yourself the following questions will be helpful.
- How many boats will the dock be accommodating?
- Will the dock be accommodating any other watercrafts such as kayaks or jet skis?
- What is the depth of the water?
- What are the conditions of the water in your area? Is there heavy boat traffic or frequent storms?
- What is your budget for building the dock?
- Do you have time to maintain the dock yourself?
Types of Boat Docks in Bradenton Beach
After determining your answers to the above questions, determining the type of dock and type of material would be the next step. Two types of boat docks that are offered by Wood Dock & Seawall are:
- Traditional Permanent or Fixed Boat Docks: Permanent or fixed boat docks are long lasting and very durable. They are made with high quality materials and sturdy construction.
- Floating Boat Docks: Floating boat docks are made of low maintenance materials which make them easy to maintain.
What are the Benefits of Fixed Boat Docks?
Just as there are many benefits with owning floating boat docks, fixed boat docks also have numerous benefits. The advantages of having a fixed boat dock include:
- Stability – A fixed dock remains in place making them great for area where waves and choppy waters are prevalent giving a sturdy footing when getting in or out of a boat.
- Quality Materials and Custom Designs – A fixed dock can be customized to fit your surrounding landscaping, marine wildlife, and property constructed from the highest quality marine grade pressure treated wood material or composite material.
- Great for High Traffic Areas – If your dock needs to accommodate high traffic, a fixed dock is a great option. Fixed docks are less impacted by watercraft activity and movement.
- Extend you Living Space – Fixed dock are stable, secure and can support more weight than a floating dock. You can extend your living space by adding furniture, a bar area, lighting, railings and more.
- Withstand Storms – Fixed docks are built with sturdy construction and the highest quality materials, which helps them remain in place during a weather event.
Marine Boat Dock Decking Material
Wood Dock & Seawall offers only the finest selection of decking material to design your boat dock. The types of decking material we offer are:
- Marine grade pressure-treated wood pilling and a pressure-treated wood decking – Pressure treated wood decking is a very popular choice for boat docks and marinas. It offers a traditional wood grain appearance which compliments a nautical setting. In addition to the aesthetic appeal, pressure treated wood dock planking is also one of the most cost-effective decking material for boat docks, which helps to make it a great option for small residential projects as well as larger marinas that are on a budget.
- Composite decking material – If you are looking for a more maintenance-free dock, then composite decking is the choice for homeowners and marinas. Composite decking is available in a variety of colors which are often fade-resistant, and don’t require any staining or sealing throughout its lifetime. In addition to being low maintenance, most composite dock decking options are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty for both residential and commercial properties.
We are the Marine Contractor of Choice for Installation and Repair of Boat Docks in Bradenton Beach and Waterfront Communities throughout Manatee County
From The Inlets and Coral Shores to San Remo and Waterlefe, Wood Dock & Seawall is your Manatee county expert for all things having to do with boat lifts, boat docks, seawalls and more. If you own a home or business on the water and need professional boat lift services, we are the contractor to call. We proudly serve the following waterfront communities:
- Coral Shores
- Emerald Harbor
- Flamingo Cay
- Harbor Landings
- Harbour Walk
- Hawk Island
- Hawks Harbor
- Key Royale
- Paradise Bay
- Riviera Dunes
- San Remo
- School Key
- The Inlets
- Tidewater Preserve
- Tidy Island
Work with The Best Marine Construction Contractor for Your Custom Boat Docks in Bradenton Beach
Wood Dock & Seawall offers our customers over 30 years of experience. We are committed to delivering the highest quality products and the best customer service in the industry. You can count on us for professional service throughout your installation or repair. From boat docks to seawalls and boat lifts, we have worked with thousands of customers helping them solve their marine needs. Whether you are a homeowner, property manager, home builder, developer, private corporation or marina, contact us for all your needs. Contact us today!
Great experience! Joey was very knowledgeable and helpful from the begging of the estimate, layout,design to the construction and completion of the project. Debbie was terrific with the communication between crews, billing, permitting departments, returned calls and emails promptly through out the process. Great family business to work with we are thrilled with the end result!
Using High Quality Products From the Best of the Best
When you choose Wood Dock and Seawall to install or repair your boat dock, you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving the best service for your investment. At the same time, you are receiving the highest quality products in the market, including:
Areas We Service
Anna Maria Island, Bayshore Gardens, Braden River, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bradenton East, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Oneco, Palmetto, Palma Sola, Parrish, Samoset, Snead Island, South Bradenton, Memphis, West Bradenton, Whitfield
Bee Ridge, Bird Key, Casey Key, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Laurel, Lido Key, Nokomis, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Sarasota , Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Sarasota, South Venice, St Armands Key, Tallevast, The Meadows, University Park