Custom Marine Boat Docks
Building Boat Docks in Sarasota and Manatee Counties Since 1987
For installation or repair of boat docks, contact Wood Dock and Seawall. Whether you are looking for a simple dock or a dock for a multi slip marina, we have the team and experience to build you a dock that meets your needs. Our docks are available in all shapes and sizes. Constructed from the highest quality materials, we design with your needs in mind. Your dock can be fixed, single slip, double slip, or completely customized. Whatever you envision, we can build it. When you choose us, you can rest assured that you are not only receiving the best service and workmanship for your investment. At the same time, you are also receiving the highest quality products. As a fully licensed marine construction contractor, we handle all aspects of your installation or repair, from pulling permits to construction.
Boat Dock Features
Marine Grade Pressure Treated Lumber
8 – 10 inch 2.5 C.C.A. marine grade pressure-treated piling and decking with upgrades to the composite decking of your choice.
Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts
When building our boat docks, we attach the entire substructure with stainless steel carriage bolts.
Stainless Steel Screws
All decking is secured with stainless steel screws.
Do You Already have a Boat Dock? If so, does your Boat Dock Need Repairs or a Facelift?
Along with new custom boat dock design and installation, Wood Dock and Seawall also offers boat dock repair and maintenance. We can repair your current boat dock or help give it a new improved look. Whatever your marine construction needs may be, contact Wood Dock and Seawall.
What Type of Boat Dock Do I Need?
Choosing the right type of boat dock for your property involves more than just selecting a style that is visually pleasing. There are a variety of things to consider when determining your docks needs. Asking yourself the following questions will be helpful.
- How many boats will the dock be accommodating?
- Will the dock be accommodating any other watercrafts such as kayaks or jet skis?
- What is the depth of the water?
- What are the conditions of the water in your area? Is there heavy boat traffic or frequent storms?
- What is your budget for building the dock?
- Do you have time to maintain the dock yourself?
Types of Boat Docks
After determining your answers to the above questions, finding the dock type and material would be the next step. That being said, there are two types of boat docks that are offered by Wood Dock & Seawall, including:
Traditional Permanent or Fixed Boat Docks
Floating Boat Docks
Boat Dock Decking Material
Wood Dock & Seawall offers only the finest selection of decking material to design your boat dock. As a result, we offer the following types of decking material:
- Marine grade pressure-treated wood pilling and a pressure-treated wood decking: Pressure treated wood decking is a very popular choice for boat docks and marinas. This type of decking offers a traditional wood grain appearance which compliments a nautical setting. Additionally, pressure treated wood dock planking is also one of the most cost-effective decking materials for boat docks.
- Composite decking material: If you are looking for a more maintenance-free dock, then composite decking is perfect for you. Composite decking is available in a variety of colors which are often fade-resistant. Plus, they don’t require any staining or sealing. In addition to being low maintenance, most composite dock decking options are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty for both residential and commercial properties.
Work with The Best Marine Construction Contractor for Your Custom Boat Docks
Wood Dock and Seawall has been the marine construction contractor of choice throughout Sarasota and Manatee Counties for over 30 years. In that time, we have gained the knowledge and experience needed to install or repair any boat dock. Our team is committed to providing you with the highest quality products and finest craftsmanship in the industry. So, if you need a new dock built or your existing dock repaired, contact us today!
Wood Dock & Seawall recently redid my 25 year old dock. They did an amazing job and were great to work with. I would highly recommend them!
What Sets Us Apart from the Others
service since 1987
fully insured & licensed
Marine docktor retail showroom
Hi-tide boat lift dealer
residential & commercial service
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Using High Quality Products From the Best of the Best
When you choose Wood Dock and Seawall to install or repair your boat dock, you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving the best service for your investment. At the same time, you are receiving the highest quality products in the market, including:
Areas We Service
Anna Maria Island, Bayshore Gardens, Braden River, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bradenton East, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Oneco, Palmetto, Palma Sola, Parrish, Samoset, Snead Island, South Bradenton, Memphis, West Bradenton, Whitfield
Bee Ridge, Bird Key, Casey Key, Englewood, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Laurel, Lido Key, Myakka , Nokomis, North Port, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Sarasota , Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Sarasota, South Venice, St Armands Key, Tallevast, The Meadows, University Park, Vamo, Venice, Venice Gardens, Warm Mineral Springs