Custom Marine Boat Docks West Bradenton
Increase the Value of your Waterfront Property in West Bradenton with Beautiful and Durable Boat Docks
If you are looking for a marine construction contractor that builds affordable, beautiful, and durable boat docks in West Bradenton, contact Wood Dock and Seawall. We specialize in creating custom boat docks designed to fit your watercraft, lifestyle and property needs. With over 30 years of experience, we understand waterfront property in West Bradenton and overlook no details when designing your custom boat dock. Whether you manage a marina or own a home, our boat docks are available in a wide variety of sizes and dimensions to accommodate your needs and surroundings. When you choose Wood Dock & Seawall, you can rest assured knowing that you are not only receiving the best service and workmanship for your investment, but you are also receiving the highest marine grade quality materials from the brands you know and trust such as WearDeck™, Trex®, Lumberock®, TimberTech® and Hi-Tide®. As a fully licensed marine contractor we handle all aspects of your installation or repair from pulling permits to construction.
Do you Need Boat Dock Repairs in West Bradenton?
Along with new custom boat dock design and installation, Wood Dock and Seawall also offers boat dock repair and maintenance. We can repair your current boat dock or help give it a new improved look. Whatever your marine construction needs may be, contact Wood Dock and Seawall.
What Type of Boat Dock Do I Need?
Choosing the right type of boat dock for your property involves more than just selecting a style that is visually pleasing. There are a variety of things to consider when determining your docks needs.
Asking yourself the following questions will be helpful.
- How many boats will the dock be accommodating?
- Will the dock be accommodating any other watercrafts such as kayaks or jet skis?
- What is the depth of the water?
- What are the conditions of the water in your area? Is there heavy boat traffic or frequent storms?
- What is your budget for building the dock?
- Do you have time to maintain the dock yourself?
Types of Boat Docks We Build in West Bradenton
We build two types of boat docks, traditional permanent or fixed boat docks and floating boat docks.
- Traditional Permanent or Fixed Boat Docks: Permanent or fixed boat docks are long lasting and very durable. They are made with high quality materials and sturdy construction.
- Floating Boat Docks: Floating boat docks are made of low maintenance materials which make them easy to maintain.
Boat Dock Features
Building your boat dock is as important to us as it is to you, which is why we offer nothing less than the best. Some of our boat dock features include:
- Marine Grade Pressure Treated Lumber: 8 – 10 inch 2.5 C.C.A. marine grade pressure-treated piling and decking with upgrades to the composite decking of your choice.
- Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts: When building our boat docks, we attach the entire substructure with stainless steel carriage bolts.
- Stainless Steel Screws: All decking is secured with stainless steel screws.
The Finest Selection of Marine Boat Dock Decking Material
Wood Dock & Seawall offers only the finest selection of decking material to design your boat dock. The types of decking material we offer are:
- Marine grade pressure-treated wood pilling and a pressure-treated wood decking – Pressure treated wood decking is a very popular choice for boat docks and marinas. It offers a traditional wood grain appearance which compliments a nautical setting. In addition to the aesthetic appeal, pressure treated wood dock planking is also one of the most cost-effective decking material for boat docks, which helps to make it a great option for small residential projects as well as larger marinas that are on a budget.
- Composite decking material – If you are looking for a more maintenance-free dock, then composite decking is the choice for homeowners and marinas. Composite decking is available in a variety of colors which are often fade-resistant, and don’t require any staining or sealing throughout its lifetime. In addition to being low maintenance, most composite dock decking options are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty for both residential and commercial properties.
We are the Marine Contractor of Choice for Installation and Repair of Boat Docks in West Bradenton and in Waterfront Communities throughout Manatee County
From The Inlets and Coral Shores to San Remo and Waterlefe, Wood Dock & Seawall is your West Bradenton expert for all things having to do with boat lifts, boat docks, seawalls and more. If you own a home or business on the water and need professional boat lift services, we are the contractor to call. We proudly serve the following waterfront communities:
- Coral Shores
- Emerald Harbor
- Flamingo Cay
- Harbor Landings
- Harbour Walk
- Hawk Island
- Hawks Harbor
- Key Royale
- Paradise Bay
- Riviera Dunes
- San Remo
- School Key
- The Inlets
- Tidewater Preserve
- Tidy Island
What are the Best Ways to Increase the Life Span of your Boat Dock?
A well maintained boat dock made with pressure treated wood can have a lifespan of 10 to 20 years. Paying attention to your docks condition and doing some maintenance throughout the year will help keep your dock in great shape longer. From cleaning to re-staining, you can help increase the life span of your boat dock with the following:
- Clean your dock often and properly
- Have your dock inspected and serviced annually
- Do not delay repairs
- Replace old and weakened wood
- If replacing wood, use pressure treated wood
- Use bumpers, rub rails and boat fenders
- Re-stain your deck every year
- Install piling wrap
Work with The Best Marine Construction Contractor for Your Custom Boat Docks in West Bradenton
Wood Dock & Seawall offers our customers over 30 years of experience. We are committed to delivering the highest quality products and the best customer service in the industry. You can count on us for professional service throughout your installation or repair. From boat docks to seawalls and boat lifts, we have worked with thousands of customers helping them solve their marine needs. Whether you are a homeowner, property manager, home builder, developer, private corporation or marina, contact us for all your needs. Contact us today!
Great experience! Joey was very knowledgeable and helpful from the begging of the estimate, layout,design to the construction and completion of the project. Debbie was terrific with the communication between crews, billing, permitting departments, returned calls and emails promptly through out the process. Great family business to work with we are thrilled with the end result!
Using High Quality Products From the Best of the Best
When you choose Wood Dock and Seawall to install or repair your boat dock, you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving the best service for your investment. At the same time, you are receiving the highest quality products in the market, including:
Areas We Service
Anna Maria Island, Bayshore Gardens, Braden River, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bradenton East, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Oneco, Palmetto, Palma Sola, Parrish, Samoset, Snead Island, South Bradenton, Memphis, West Bradenton, Whitfield
Bee Ridge, Bird Key, Casey Key, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Laurel, Lido Key, Nokomis, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Sarasota , Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Sarasota, South Venice, St Armands Key, Tallevast, The Meadows, University Park