Custom Marine Boat Docks Osprey
Specializing in the Installation and Repair of Boat Docks in Osprey
If you are looking for a local marine construction contractor with a long history of repairing ad installing boat docks in Osprey, contact Wood Dock & Seawall. In business since 1987, we are one of the oldest and most experienced marine construction contractors in the area. We have installed, repaired, and replaced hundreds, if not thousands of boat docks throughout Sarasota and Manatee counties. Whether you are looking to install new dock or ready to replace an old one, our team of experts will work with you from the start of your boat dock design to the final build to help ensure that your new boat dock is built exactly how you dreamed it would be. With over 30 years of experience, we understand waterfront property in Osprey and overlook no details when designing your boat dock. Our residential and commercial boat docks are available in a wide variety of sizes and dimensions to accommodate your needs and its surroundings. As a fully licensed marine contractor we handle all aspects of your installation or repair from pulling permits to construction.
Does your Boat Dock Need Repairs or a Facelift?
Along with new custom boat dock design and installation, Wood Dock and Seawall also offers boat dock repair and maintenance. We can repair your current boat dock or help give it a new improved look. Whatever your marine construction needs may be, contact Wood Dock and Seawall.
Already Have a Boat Dock? Are you Looking for Boat Dock Accessories?
Having your own private boat dock is great but wouldn’t it be even more fun with added boat dock accessories? Wood Dock and Seawall offers boat dock accessories that will not only customize your boat dock but will allow you to get more use out of your dock by making it more accessible and practical for your needs. Learn more about boat dock accessories here >
What Type of Boat Dock Do I Need?
Choosing the right type of boat dock for your property involves more than just selecting a style that is visually pleasing. There are a variety of things to consider when determining your docks needs.
Asking yourself the following questions will be helpful.
- How many boats will the dock be accommodating?
- Will the dock be accommodating any other watercrafts such as kayaks or jet skis?
- What is the depth of the water?
- What are the conditions of the water in your area? Is there heavy boat traffic or frequent storms?
- What is your budget for building the dock?
- Do you have time to maintain the dock yourself?
Boat Dock Features
Building your boat dock is as important to us as it is to you, which is why we offer nothing less than the best. Some of our boat dock features include:
- Marine Grade Pressure Treated Lumber: 8 – 10 inch 2.5 C.C.A. marine grade pressure-treated piling and decking with upgrades to the composite decking of your choice.
- Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts: When building our boat docks, we attach the entire substructure with stainless steel carriage bolts.
- Stainless Steel Screws: All decking is secured with stainless steel screws.
Types of Boat Docks
After determining your answers to the above questions, determining the type of dock and type of material would be the next step. Two types of boat docks that are offered by Wood Dock & Seawall are:
- Traditional Permanent or Fixed Boat Docks: Permanent or fixed boat docks are long lasting and very durable. They are made with high quality materials and sturdy construction.
- Floating Boat Docks: Floating boat docks are made of low maintenance materials which make them easy to maintain.
Boat Dock Decking Material
Wood Dock & Seawall offers only the finest selection of decking material to design your boat dock. The types of decking material we offer are:
- Marine grade pressure-treated wood pilling and a pressure-treated wood decking – Pressure treated wood decking is a very popular choice for boat docks and marinas. It offers a traditional wood grain appearance which compliments a nautical setting. In addition to the aesthetic appeal, pressure treated wood dock planking is also one of the most cost-effective decking material for boat docks, which helps to make it a great option for small residential projects as well as larger marinas that are on a budget.
- Composite decking material – If you are looking for a more maintenance-free dock, then composite decking is the choice for homeowners and marinas. Composite decking is available in a variety of colors which are often fade-resistant, and don’t require any staining or sealing throughout its lifetime. In addition to being low maintenance, most composite dock decking options are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty for both residential and commercial properties.
Work with The Best Marine Construction Contractor for Your Custom Boat Docks in Osprey
Wood Dock & Seawall offers our customers over 30 years of experience. We are committed to delivering the highest quality products and the best customer service in the industry. You can count on us for professional service throughout your installation or repair. From boat docks to seawalls and boat lifts, we have worked with thousands of customers helping them solve their marine needs. Whether you are a homeowner, property manager, home builder, developer, private corporation, or marina, contact us for all your needs.
Great experience! Joey was very knowledgeable and helpful from the begging of the estimate, layout,design to the construction and completion of the project. Debbie was terrific with the communication between crews, billing, permitting departments, returned calls and emails promptly through out the process. Great family business to work with we are thrilled with the end result!
Using High Quality Products From the Best of the Best
When you choose Wood Dock and Seawall to install or repair your boat dock, you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving the best service for your investment. At the same time, you are receiving the highest quality products in the market, including:
Areas We Service
Anna Maria Island, Bayshore Gardens, Braden River, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bradenton East, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Oneco, Palmetto, Palma Sola, Parrish, Samoset, Snead Island, South Bradenton, Memphis, West Bradenton, Whitfield
Bee Ridge, Bird Key, Casey Key, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Laurel, Lido Key, Nokomis, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Sarasota , Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Sarasota, South Venice, St Armands Key, Tallevast, The Meadows, University Park