Custom Marine Boat Docks Holmes Beach
A Magnificent Day on the Water in Holmes Beach Starts with Exceptional Boat Docks
For the best marine boat docks in Holmes Beach, contact Wood Dock & Seawall. Family owned and locally operated, we are one of the oldest and most experienced marine construction contractors in the area. Whether you are looking to install a new dock or replace an old one, we can help! In fact, we have built thousands of boat docks over the years. Not only are our docks beautiful, but they are also custom designed to fit your specific needs. Using the highest quality materials, our docks are built to last. If you are looking for boat dock options, give us a call. As a fully licensed marine construction contractor, we handle all aspects of your installation, from pulling permits to construction.
Do You Already have a Boat Dock? Does your Boat Dock need Repairs or a Facelift?
Along with new custom boat dock design and installation, Wood Dock and Seawall also offers boat dock repair and maintenance. We can repair your current boat dock or help give it a new improved look. Whatever your marine construction needs may be, contact Wood Dock and Seawall.
Boat Dock Features
Building your boat dock is as important to us as it is to you. That is why we offer nothing less than the best. Some of our boat dock features include:
- Marine Grade Pressure Treated Lumber: 8 – 10 inch 2.5 C.C.A. marine grade pressure-treated piling and decking with upgrades to the composite decking of your choice.
- Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts: When building our boat docks, we attach the entire substructure with stainless steel carriage bolts.
- Stainless Steel Screws: All decking is secured with stainless steel screws.
What Type of Boat Dock Do I Need?
Choosing the right type of boat dock for your property involves more than just selecting a style that is visually pleasing. There are a variety of things to consider when determining your docks needs.
Asking yourself the following questions will be helpful.
- How many boats will the dock be accommodating?
- Will the dock be accommodating any other watercrafts such as kayaks or jet skis?
- What is the depth of the water?
- What are the conditions of the water in your area? Is there heavy boat traffic or frequent storms?
- What is your budget for building the dock?
- Do you have time to maintain the dock yourself?
Types of Boat Docks in Holmes Beach
After determining your answers to the above questions, determining the type of dock and type of material would be the next step. Two types of boat docks that are offered by Wood Dock & Seawall are:
- Traditional Permanent or Fixed Boat Docks: Permanent or fixed boat docks are long lasting and very durable. They are made with high quality materials and sturdy construction.
- Floating Boat Docks: Floating boat docks are made of low maintenance materials which make them easy to maintain.
Marine Boat Dock Decking Material
Wood Dock & Seawall offers only the finest selection of decking material to design your boat dock. The types of decking material we offer are:
- Marine grade pressure-treated wood pilling and a pressure-treated wood decking – Pressure treated wood decking is a very popular choice for boat docks and marinas. It offers a traditional wood grain appearance which compliments a nautical setting. In addition to the aesthetic appeal, pressure treated wood dock planking is also one of the most cost-effective decking material for boat docks. This makes it a great option for small residential projects as well as larger marinas that are on a budget.
- Composite decking material – If you are looking for a more maintenance-free dock, then composite decking is perfect for you. Composite decking is available in a variety of colors which are often fade-resistant. Plus, they don’t require any staining or sealing. In addition to being low maintenance, most composite dock decking options are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty for both residential and commercial properties.
Are you looking for a Boardwalk?
Along with boat docks, we also build boardwalks and bridges. Boardwalks are the perfect solution if you have wetlands and need a pathway to your dock. A boardwalk will give you easy access to your dock. At the same time, it will maintain the integrity of the wetland. We offer the finest selection of decking materials to build your boardwalk. This includes pressure-treated lumber or composite decking material.
Work with The Best Marine Construction Contractor for Your Custom Boat Docks in Holmes Beach
Wood Dock and Seawall has been the marine construction contractor of choice throughout Sarasota and Manatee Counties for over 30 years. In that time, we have gained the knowledge and experience needed to install or repair any fixed or floating boat dock. Additionally, our team is committed to providing you with the highest quality products and finest craftsmanship in the industry. So, if you need a new dock built or your existing dock repaired, contact us today! Otherwise, you can reach us online at the bottom of the page.
Great experience! Joey was very knowledgeable and helpful from the begging of the estimate, layout,design to the construction and completion of the project. Debbie was terrific with the communication between crews, billing, permitting departments, returned calls and emails promptly through out the process. Great family business to work with we are thrilled with the end result!
What Sets Us Apart from the Others
service since 1987
fully insured & licensed
Marine docktor retail showroom
Hi-tide boat lift dealer
residential & commercial service
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Using High Quality Products From the Best of the Best
Areas We Service
Anna Maria Island, Bayshore Gardens, Braden River, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bradenton East, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Oneco, Palmetto, Palma Sola, Parrish, Samoset, Snead Island, South Bradenton, Memphis, West Bradenton, Whitfield
Bee Ridge, Bird Key, Casey Key, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Laurel, Lido Key, Nokomis, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Sarasota , Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Sarasota, South Venice, St Armands Key, Tallevast, The Meadows, University Park