Custom Marine Boat Docks Cortez
Over 35 years of Experience Building Boat Docks in Cortez
If you are looking for a local boat dock builder in Cortez, you have come to the right place. At Wood Dock and Seawall, we have been building boat docks in Cortez since 1987. With over 30 years of experience, we are one of the most experienced marine construction contractors in the area. We offer a wide selection of custom docks to fit any boat owner, business, or marinas needs. In fact, we can build any style of dock that you can imagine. We do this by focusing on your specific waterfront needs. Whether you need installation, repair, or maintenance services, we approach each project with a commitment to your complete satisfaction. As a result, much of our business is repeat and referral.
Do You Already have a Boat Dock? If so, does your Boat Dock Need Repairs or a Facelift?
Along with new custom boat dock design and installation, Wood Dock and Seawall also offers boat dock repair and maintenance. We can repair your current boat dock or help give it a new improved look. Whatever your marine construction needs may be, contact Wood Dock and Seawall.
Boat Dock Features
Building your boat dock is as important to us as it is to you, which is why we offer nothing less than the best. In short, some of our boat dock features include:
- Marine Grade Pressure Treated Lumber: 8 – 10 inch 2.5 C.C.A. marine grade pressure-treated piling and decking with upgrades to the composite decking of your choice.
- Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts: When building our boat docks, we attach the entire substructure with stainless steel carriage bolts.
- Stainless Steel Screws: All decking is secured with stainless steel screws.
What Type of Boat Dock Do I Need?
Choosing the right type of boat dock for your property involves more than just selecting a style that is visually pleasing. There are a variety of things to consider when determining your docks needs. Asking yourself the following questions will be helpful.
- How many boats will the dock be accommodating?
- Will the dock be accommodating any other watercrafts such as kayaks or jet skis?
- What is the depth of the water?
- What are the conditions of the water in your area? Is there heavy boat traffic or frequent storms?
- What is your budget for building the dock?
- Do you have time to maintain the dock yourself?
Types of Boat Docks
After determining your answers to the above questions, finding the dock type and material would be the next step. That being said, there are two types of boat docks that are offered by Wood Dock & Seawall, including:
Boat Dock Decking Material
Wood Dock & Seawall offers only the finest selection of decking material to design your boat dock. As a result, we offer the following types of decking material:
- Marine grade pressure-treated wood pilling and a pressure-treated wood decking – Pressure treated wood decking is a very popular choice for boat docks and marinas. This type of decking offers a traditional wood grain appearance which compliments a nautical setting. Additionally, pressure treated wood dock planking is also one of the most cost-effective decking materials for boat docks.
- Composite decking material – If you are looking for a more maintenance-free dock, then composite decking is perfect for you. Composite decking is available in a variety of colors which are often fade-resistant. Plus, they don’t require any staining or sealing. In addition to being low maintenance, most composite dock decking options are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty for both residential and commercial properties.
Do You Need Boat Dock Accessories?
If you are looking for boat dock accessories, you have come to the right place. Here you will find solutions for all your boat dock needs. From ladders to fish tables, we have it all. In fact, if we don’t have what you are looking for, we can get it for you in a few days. As the only marine construction retail showroom in Cortez, we can help you with all your needs. With over 30 years of marine construction experience, we know the ins and outs of anything related to the water. Not only will we give you expert advice, but you will also receive the best products on the market.
Work with The Best Marine Construction Contractor for Your Custom Boat Docks in Cortez
Wood Dock and Seawall has been the marine construction contractor of choice in Cortez for over 30 years. In that time, we have gained the knowledge and experience needed to install or repair any fixed or floating boat dock. Our team is committed to providing you with the highest quality products and finest craftsmanship in the industry. So, if you need a new dock built or your existing dock repaired, stop by our shop in Cortez, contact us today! Otherwise, you can reach us online at the bottom of the page.
Wood Dock & Seawall recently redid my 25 year old dock. They did an amazing job and were great to work with. I would highly recommend them!
What Sets Us Apart from the Others Includes:
service since 1987
fully insured & licensed
Marine docktor retail showroom
Hi-tide boat lift dealer
residential & commercial service
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Using High Quality Products From the Best of the Best
When you choose Wood Dock and Seawall to install or repair your boat dock, you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving the best service for your investment. At the same time, you are receiving the highest quality products in the market, including:
Areas We Service
Anna Maria Island, Bayshore Gardens, Braden River, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bradenton East, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Oneco, Palmetto, Palma Sola, Parrish, Samoset, Snead Island, South Bradenton, Memphis, West Bradenton, Whitfield
Bee Ridge, Bird Key, Casey Key, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Laurel, Lido Key, Nokomis, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Sarasota , Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Sarasota, South Venice, St Armands Key, Tallevast, The Meadows, University Park