Boat Docks Bayshore Gardens
Expert Installation and Repair for Boat Docks in Bayshore Gardens
If you are looking for a boat dock builder near you in Bayshore Gardens, you have come to the right place. At Wood Dock and Seawall, we have been building boat docks in Bayshore Gardens since 1987. Not only are our docks durable, but they will also be a beautiful addition to your landscape design. In fact, we can customize your dock to fit your surrounding landscaping, marine wildlife, and property. Moreover, we are marine construction contractors. For this reason, we know and understand waterfront construction in Bayshore Gardens.
Does your Boat Dock Need Repair Services in Bayshore Gardens?
Living on the water is never complete without a boat dock. They make your day of boating easier and more enjoyable. In addition to boating, boat docks are great for fishing, swimming, or just relaxing. Most docks are built to last for years. However, over time, the elements will start to wear your dock down. Without a stable, functioning dock, you will miss out on all the activities it provides. Additionally, a dock that needs repairs can become unreliable, and potentially dangerous. If you feel your dock needs repair services, give us a call. From large issues to simple fixes, our team has the experience to repair any problem quickly and affordably.
What Type of Boat Dock Do I Need?
Choosing the right type of boat dock for your property involves more than just selecting a style that is visually pleasing. Generally speaking, there are a variety of things to consider when determining your docks needs. In other words, asking yourself the following questions will be helpful.
- How many boats will the dock be accommodating?
- What is your budget for building the dock?
- Will the dock be accommodating any other watercrafts such as kayaks or jet skis?
- Do you have time to maintain the dock yourself?
- Is there heavy boat traffic or frequent storms? What are the conditions of the water in your area?
- What is the depth of the water?
Types of Boat Docks in Bayshore Gardens
After determining your answers to the above questions, finding the dock type and material would be the next step. That being said, there are two types of boat docks that are offered by Wood Dock & Seawall, including:
Permanent or fixed boat docks are long lasting and very durable. Additionally, they are made with high quality materials and sturdy construction.
Floating Boat Docks
Floating boat docks are made of low maintenance materials which make them easy to maintain.
Boat Dock Features
Building your boat dock is as important to us as it is to you, which is why we offer nothing less than the best. In short, some of our boat dock features include:
- Marine Grade Pressure Treated Lumber: 8 – 10 inch 2.5 C.C.A. marine grade pressure-treated piling and decking with upgrades to the composite decking of your choice.
- Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts: When building our boat docks, we attach the entire substructure with stainless steel carriage bolts.
- Stainless Steel Screws: All decking is secured with stainless steel screws.
Boat Dock Decking Material
Wood Dock & Seawall offers only the finest selection of decking material to design your boat dock. As a result, we offer the following types of decking material:
- Marine grade pressure-treated wood pilling and a pressure-treated wood decking – Pressure treated wood decking is a very popular choice for boat docks and marinas. After all, this type of decking offers a traditional wood grain appearance which compliments a nautical setting. Additionally, pressure treated wood dock planking is also one of the most cost-effective decking materials for boat docks.
- Composite decking material – If you are looking for a more maintenance-free dock, then composite decking is for you. In the first place, composite decking is available in a variety of colors which are often fade-resistant. Additionally, staining and sealing is not required. Furthermore, most composite dock decking options are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty for both residential and commercial properties.
Do you Need a Bridge or Boardwalk in Bayshore Gardens?
In addition to building custom boat docks in Bayshore Gardens, we also specialize in building boardwalks and bridges. In fact, our boardwalks and bridges will give you easy access to areas that are inaccessible. In other words, they open paths that were unreachable due to water and foliage. Additionally, our boardwalks and bridges maintain the integrity of the wetland. As a result, wildlife can continue to thrive in their natural habitat.
Work with The Best Marine Construction Contractor for Your Custom Boat Docks in Bayshore Gardens
Wood Dock and Seawall has been building boat docks in Bayshore Gardens for over 30 years. In that time, we have gained the knowledge and experience needed to install or repair any fixed or floating boat dock. Additionally, our team is committed to providing you with the highest quality products and finest craftsmanship in the industry. So, if you need a new dock built or your existing dock repaired, contact us today!
Wood Dock & Seawall recently redid my 25 year old dock. They did an amazing job and were great to work with. I would highly recommend them!
To Summarize, What Sets Us Apart from the Others Includes:
service since 1987
fully insured & licensed
Marine docktor retail showroom
Hi-tide boat lift dealer
residential & commercial service
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Using High Quality Products From the Best of the Best
When you choose Wood Dock and Seawall to install or repair your boat dock, you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving the best service for your investment. At the same time, you are receiving the highest quality products in the market, including:
Areas We Service
Anna Maria Island, Bayshore Gardens, Braden River, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Bradenton East, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Oneco, Palmetto, Palma Sola, Parrish, Samoset, Snead Island, South Bradenton, Memphis, West Bradenton, Whitfield
Bee Ridge, Bird Key, Casey Key, Fruitville, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Laurel, Lido Key, Nokomis, North Sarasota, Osprey, Plantation, Sarasota , Sarasota Springs, Siesta Key, South Sarasota, South Venice, St Armands Key, Tallevast, The Meadows, University Park